GameStop is a US-based electronic store brand with more than 7,000 stores in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
It’s crucial to make electronic purchases and deals easy and moderate for as numerous individuals as conceivable.
Its home office is based in Grapevine TX, a suburb of Dallas.
It offers a one of a kind purchase, sell, and an exchange program that permits customers to exchange and sell their old electronic gadgets, which gives shoppers over $1 billion in-store credits every year.
They likewise own a couple of organizations, including the famous Game Informer magazine.
GameStop keeps on extending in a one of a kind way, most outstandingly with its ongoing purchase of GeeknetInc., which permits it to venture into the electronic collectible market.
What is the Prize for the GameStop Survey?
The winner will receive a $100 GameStop Gift card every month. There will be 25 draws during the promo period.
Steps to take the survey for the GameStop Survey
You can check out all the steps that you need to follow to complete the survey. It will support you to get the best outcome and ensure that there is nothing to worry about.
- Purchase at a GameStop store and save your receipt
- Go online to TellGameStop.com and enter the code on your receipt to begin the survey
- Answer all inquiries on the survey, and you’ll consequently be gone into the month to month sweepstakes drawing
Enter the survey through mail:
- Write your name, home mailing address, telephone number, and email on a postcard and send the postcard to the accompanying location to enter via mail:
TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437
Terms and conditions for the GameStop Survey
Here are some of the details that you should know about the survey. By checking out the terms and conditions for the survey will help you to get information about everything.
- No purchase important to enter, to enter w/out a purchase see mail-in entry guidelines
- Need a purchase to enter online
- Random winner drawing around the fifth business day of every month
- Every individual is limited to 1 prize for each term
- Open to residents of the US, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia
Getting discounts on your next purchase is always exciting, and you just have to do is complete a survey.
It can help you to get different types of deals, so make sure that you try to look for surveys and complete them to get the offers.