Ulta made a change to its name in January of 2017. Earlier it used to be called Ulta Salon, Cosmetics and Fragrance, Inc.
In January of 2017, they picked to shorten the name and make it somewhat catchier. It is often said that only a few people remember their old complete name, but you most likely have heard their new name.
Their new name is Ulta Beauty. Quick and painless. Simple and appealing. I think they settled on the right decision to change and abbreviate their old and long name.
Ulta likes to give back to society and they had raised over $22 million since 2009 to help associations that improve women’s lives, including the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Another pleasant certainty is most of Ulta’s clients own more than 11 lipsticks. They target genuine magnificence lovers who bet everything and aren’t afraid to attempt new things.
Details about the prize on Ulta Survey
The winner of the survey can win a $500 Ulta Gift Card, which can be redeemed when you shop any product from the store.
How to take the Ulta Survey?
Here are some of the steps that you need to follow to complete the survey. It is important that you check all the steps to get the best outcome.
Enter with purchase:
- Make a buy at an Ulta and keep your receipt
- Now you have to go online to http://survey.ulta.com and round out the survey addresses utilizing your receipt to help
- When you have rounded out the survey, you are entered for an opportunity to win
Enter without purchase:
- You can mail a 3″ x 5″ card along with your complete name, address, and telephone number in an envelope that should not be bigger than 4 1/8″ x 9 1/2″.
- ULTA Guest Satisfaction Entry,
1135 Arbor Drive, Romeoville, IL 60446
Eligibility criteria you should know about Ulta Survey
If you want to apply for the survey, then you need to check out its eligibility criteria and the rules. So, here is the complete list of everything you should know about.
- You can enter with or without a buy
- You are limited to one passage for each month
- You should be a resident of one of the US fifty states or the District of Columbia to enter
- You should be 18 or over at the time to enter the survey
- Ulta Employees, subsidiaries, relatives or others, as specified in the full standards interface underneath, may not enter
So, now that you know everything, if any issues arise, then you can contact the experts to get convenient solutions.