Savers is privately held, with its central command situated in Bellevue, Washington, US. With more than 300 locations and 22,000 employees, nobody can say Savers plays it little.
In 2012 the company made more than $1 billion in revenue and continued to develop. They request your assistance in giving online criticism after you make a gift or buy.
Details about the prize on Savers Listens Survey
If you want to learn about the prize for the Savers Listens Surveys, then you can get for $2 Off $5 or more purchase.
How to take the Savers Listens Survey?
If you want to apply for the survey online, then we have to follow some simple steps. So, you need to make sure that you take care of every little detail when it comes to applying online.
- First, you’ll have to have made either a buy or a gift at a Savers
- Next, you have to keep hold of your receipt to take the survey – don’t discard it
- After that, you can go online to the Savers Listens webpage https://www.saverslistens.com/
- You’ll have the option to choose on the landing page if your receipt is from a buy or a gift
- Then you can begin the survey and answer all inquiries
- Toward the end, you’ll have to record the validation code
- Lastly, you can bring your receipt and the validation code to a Savers area to utilize your $2 off $5 coupon
Eligibility criteria you should know about Savers Listens Survey
You should get information about all the essential criteria regarding the survey application. It will help you to learn whether you are eligible to apply for it or not.
- Buy, or gift is required to be eligible to take the survey
- Limit of 1 survey for each household every month
- Limit 1 coupon for each buy
- Coupon must be introduced before making a buy
- No cash esteem
- No credit or cash returns
- Coupons are not eligible for the grand openings, sales, and can’t be combined with some other deductions
- Coupon not valid on new items, or gift certificate buys
- The coupon is relinquished if the item is returned
- A survey must be finished inside seven days of your visit
- Not redeemable for cash
- Savers can drop whenever
- Representatives of Savers/Value Village/Unique Thrift/Value Thrift/Village Des Valeurs and worker relatives are not eligible for the survey
So, now that you know everything, if any issues arise, then you can contact the experts to get convenient solutions.