Robert and Chris Sorenson, siblings, established Firehouse subs in 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida.
The siblings are entrepreneurs on a basic level and took an attempt at numerous work before choosing the Firehouse subs brand.
They were even musicians, real estate salesmen, and Christmas tree farmers before finding their real-life passion in the sub-business.
The two were additionally firemen, which enlivened the entire idea of “Firehouse Subs,” as well as the menu naming, brand types and story, and general store environment.
They also make an effort toward quality, in any event, steaming their meats and cheeses, an irregularity in the food world.
What is the Prize for the Firehouse Survey?
The grand prize will be $500 in cash. It will be a monthly grand prize which will be awarded to the winner.
Steps to take the survey for the Firehouse Survey
There are some general things that you need to be aware of if you are taking the survey. You can get all the information about the steps for taking the survey right here.
- To enter online, you’ll first need to purchase a Firehouse subs
- Keep your receipt
- Then go online to https://firehouselistens.smg.com/usa?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Answer all survey questions
- Congrats, presently you are entered in the sweepstakes
Enter through Mail:
- Enter your name, address, day and night telephone number, on a 3″X5″ card
- Mail the card in a #10 envelope to:
Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes
PO Box 428
Macedon, NY 14502-0428
- All mail sections should be stamped by December twenty-eighth, 2018, and got by Sponsor by January second, 2018, to be qualified.
Terms and conditions for the Firehouse Survey
You can get all the information about the terms and conditions to complete the survey. It will help you to understand what you need to do the things you have to avoid.
- No purchase important to win
- Purchase doesn’t increase the possibility of winning
- Limit of 1 entry for every individual every month per address as well as email address
- To take an interest, you must be a legitimate inhabitant of the US 50 States, D.C., Canada (but not Quebec), and Puerto Rico
- You must have arrived at 16 years in your place of residence at the time of entry to be qualified
- Sponsor reserves option to drop or change sweepstakes whenever for any reason
At last, now that you are aware of everything, you can easily complete the survey without any issues. Make sure that you fill out all the details properly so that you do not face any issues with it.
With the help of your smartphone, you can easily visit the website and complete the survey form of which makes it quite easy.